Universal USB Communications Kit, Easy Software Programming of a Range of Define Products
The Bridge Key is required for product setup
Bridge Key: USB programmer, type A USB connection
Interface cable: 2.3ft (70cm), connects Bridge Key programmer to your compatible device
USB extension cable: 3.3ft (1m) length, Type A male/female USB connectors. Simplifies access for USB ports mounted at the rear of the computer etc.
Simple software to program your Zen series or edge processing device
Use Define WorkBench to simulate, configure and view data for all Zen series control stations and Nimbus IoT Gateways, including:
- Zen Datalogger 16 Channel Datalogger
- Zen RTU/R & Zen RTU/U Remote Terminal Units
- Zen IoT Edge Processing Interface
- Nimbus IoT Edge Processing Interface
- Legacy ZEN-16’s
With a user-friendly, uncluttered design, WorkBench offers a simple interface for setting up and scaling your unit, as well as retrieving and graphing your datalog.
N.B. Version 3 features Simulation Mode and is only compatible with legacy ZEN-16 firmware 2.0.0 and later.
Smart, simple software to program your non-Zen series products
Use Define ToolBox software to program your non-Zen series product via your PC. It configures:
- Merlin Universal Digital Indicator
- Twin Link Point-to-Point Wireless Transmitter Receiver
- All Define Instruments Transmitters (Javelin, TM-2DLI, TM-2HL, TM-2HLI, TM-4DPI)
ToolBox offers a simple interface for connecting to your compatible device, and a range of flexible configuration options, including an extensive library of pre-calibrated ranges and linearization tables for advanced scaling.